Principal Client Partner
- $90K Base + Bonuses
- Central Location
- ANZ RPO/MSP – Recruiting for Australia and New Zealand
Hays Talent Solutions have achieved double-digit growth over the past seven years and boast a portfolio of over thirty clients. Working on-site with our Financial Services client, you will be the face of Hays Talent Solutions (HTS). Our people are passionate about delivering recruitment service excellence, which is underpinned by high touch engagement and innovative recruitment solutions across a range of client business functions and levels. Reporting to a Client Manager, you will play a critical role in the achievement of strategic objectives, priorities and vacancy fulfilment.
Your new role:
- Successfully manage of all aspects of recruitment service delivery
- Engage with hiring managers to understand their current and future talent needs and present appropriate solutions effectively
- Work with the client to ensure full understanding of the role, and where appropriate, educate managers on the recruitment lifecycle, systems and technology
- Collaborate with HTS offsite International Sourcing Team (ISC) to deliver appropriate sourcing and attraction strategies; supporting and developing strategic talent pooling in line with client requirements
- Liaise with hiring managers and ISC team to obtain and provide feedback at all stages in the recruitment lifecycle
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven ability to perform in an autonomous environment
- Knowledge and understanding of SLA adherence
- Ability to effectively collaborate with virtual teams
- Understanding the Australian and New Zealand market and ability to provide meaningful insights
- Willingness to support the client and HTS initiatives and contribute to the content and coordination of reports (investigating, collating and analysing data)
- Skill to identify and utilise a broad range of candidate attraction strategies, including the recruitment technology system, websites and networking groups to meet client requirements
- Previous experience within an MSP or RPO programme, ideally supporting a Technology related portfolio
- Working knowledge of ATS/VMS (preferably PageUp and Fieldglass)
What you’ll get in return:
We work in a rapidly evolving industry; people who join our team are encouraged to participate in continuous improvement, innovation and change management projects. Investments in your training, development and technology to enable you to work more efficiently and build impactful relationships with our clients, as well as a flexible work environment with the opportunity to work from home. You will be surrounded by like-minded people, who will help you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching & support.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply today.