- Market leader in advanced medical technology
- Key management opportunity
- World’s #1 Healthcare Company - excellent benefits and growth opportunities
Join the world's largest Orthopaedic provider, DePuy Synthes, in a clinically challenging career position.
DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. We offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, cranio-maxillofacial and power tools.
In this exciting management role covering Western Australia you will report to the State Manager for Orthopaedics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive a culture of high performance through the management and development of the Clinical Specialist team across the orthopaedic portfolio;
- Coordination of the state case coverage and associated educational in-services;
- Providing accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) to Health Care Professionals – Consultants, Surgical Trainees and Nursing Staff;
- Providing first class service and seamless support to customers including training, stock checks and timely deliveries to ensure the operation proceeds successfully;
- Collaboration within business units, marketing strategies, supply chain and operations to ensure DePuy Synthes delivers an exception customer experience.
It’s all about YOU
The desired requirements for this role include:
- Tertiary Degree in Healthcare, Business or a related field;
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of the Australian Health Care industry;
- Extensive orthopedic industry experience with in-depth understanding of anatomy, physiology, kinematics, tribology and orthopaedic principles;
- Proven success in people leadership and team management.
Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.