Heavy Senior / Supervisor
About the company:
This high performing,Top 20 firm located in the Sydney CBD are seeking a dynamic and ambitious and experienced senior and supervisor to join their high-performing Sydney team. Benefits include but are not limited to, direct exposure to a broad and loyal client base, Continued study support and development policies in place, and working under the guidance of some of Sydney's most respected Partners.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced business services accountant. The firm has a strong team culture with a focus on work/life balance, which creates a more cohesive and energetic environment.
Day to day duties include:
- Providing technical advice with a strong focus on value-adding advisory services
- Preparing financial statements for a variety of entities within your diverse client portfolio.
- Fostering key client relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their holistic accounting requirements
- Assisting in the development and leadership of more junior accountants
- You will be CA or CPA qualified (or equivalent) or near completion.
- You would have 5 plus years working within a chartered accounting firm providing you with strong technical skills.
- You will have the ability to learn and take guidance to reach your personal goals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to add value to a diverse client portfolio.