We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Dental Assistant with excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with patients.
We believe in treating patients like our family and pride ourselves in delivering excellent dentistry to suit the unique needs of the individual.
Your duties will include:
- Dental chair side assisting which includes assisting the dentist and other staff in all aspects of dental treatment
- Processing and sterilizing/disinfection of instruments and treatment area according to infection control protocols
- basic maintenance of dental equipment
- Basic admin including answering the phone, replying to emails and typing up notes and correspondence, receiving payments
- Previous dental experience is not essential as training will be provided.
What we require of you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Previous experience is helpful but not necessary. A willingness to learn is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute positively