Pre - Cast Concretor & Carpenter
Pre – Cast Concretor / Carpenter in Shepparton Region for a 12 month contract on a Union Site.
Your new company
Leading manufacturer, we are looking to appoint two Pre – Cast Concretors / Carpenters in Shepparton Region for a 12 month contract on a Union Site.
Your new role
In your new role, your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reading and understanding shop drawings
- Marking and boxing out of concrete panels
- Measuring, cutting and shaping wood or metal
- pouring, spreading and levelling concrete
- Screening, smoothing, shaping and finishing concrete
- Operating troweling machines to float, trowel and finish concrete surfaces
- Forming edges using edging tools
To be successful in these roles, you will be able to demonstrate:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a Pre-Cast/Concrete manufacturing environment
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Able to undertake physically demanding duties.
- Reliable and good time keeping skills.
- Solid understanding of workplace safety.
Through Hays, this role offers you a competitive EBA hourly rate, superannuation and the opportunity be part of one of Australia’s most complex and exciting social reforms initiatives.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact and post-placement care with Bendigo based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information, please contact Sarah Wilkinson at Bendigo on 0411 304 *** or ***************@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for Public Sector Office Support positions in Shepparton and the surrounding region, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.