Senior Software Engineer
Zip Co Limited is a leading ASX listed FinTech Scale-Up that is helping Australian users to manage their funds and spending habits. Their patented solutions help users simplify how they pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store.
We're looking for self-motivated and proactive Software Engineers with advanced .Net experience. You may possess a digital agency or Start-Up background and will desire an opportunity that provides autonomy within a fast-paced and agile technology team encompassing Product Managers, Digital Designers, and Engineers.
Reporting to the Tech Lead you will be partnered up with some of the best names in the business, and will work collaboratively within the engineering teams to produce clean scalable code which will contribute to the design and development of world-class payment products.
This is a full-time role is based in Sydney CBD and offering flexible working arrangements as we continue to travel through COVID.
Skills we are looking for:
- Work on projects that involve back-end technologies whilst contributing to discussions around solution architecture
- Cross collaborate with other Engineers, Designers and Product Managers within the technology teams
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems to ensure best practice is maintained
- Developing clean and scalable code that will remain well tested
- Contribute to the product roadmap of new and innovative products for 2020/21
- Advanced experience with .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Some experience with front-end frameworks like Angular.js is highly regarded
- Experience with AWS infrastructures
- Experience with event driven architectures and microservices
- Strong experience with Relational Databases including SQL Server, PostgreSQL and TSQL
- Experience developing financial services, accounting or payment systems is highly desirable!
- Experience with Docker, Kafka and Microservices
If this opportunity sounds desirable, please hit the “APPLY"
button now to provide your expressions of interest!