Predominantly working in the front office, the ability and willingness to assist chairside when required will be viewed favourably.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
· A great work ethic and attitude.
· A warm and friendly manner.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· An ability to create rapport with staff and patients
· Be reliable, punctual, cheerful and well presented.
· Pay attention to detail.
· Show initiative, and be solution oriented.
· Work confidently in the Front Office and treatment room
· Able to work well both independently and in a team.
The applicant should also have at least six months experience working in a dental environment.
It will be an advantage if you have
· completed the TAFE Certificate 3 qualification
. competence in sterilisation protocols and procedures
· prime practice training, and
· knowledge of EXACT patient management software.
Position is available for immediate start. If you are motivated and wish to assist us in providing excellence in dental care, please apply with a cover letter and CV through Seek or email direct: ***************@gpdentalpartners.com.au