• Career opportunity with innovative industry leader
• Collaborative passionate team – Techs, Doctors and Leaders
• Flexible hours – work Full-time or Part Time
• Only 1 hours flight to Brisbane and on the doorstep to Great Barrier reef!
This is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. As the fourth largest radiology provider in Australia, they have established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
We currently have the opportunity for a motivated Sonographer to join our friendly professional team in Rockhampton at our 4 practices in the Capricorn Coast, including at the leading Public and Private hospitals locations with a team of well-respected and friendly Radiologists in practice daily.
With your diverse skills and experience, you would be performing general, obstetric, vascular and musculoskeletal examinations, however training in these specialities can be provided to grow your skill base. Experience with Phillips equipment is highly regarded.
We will reward you with:
• Positive working team environment which really cares in your valued opinion and the depth of your Sonography experience – Leadership opportunities offered
• Upskilling to branch into new areas or share your passion and knowledge as we support your professional development and your career
• Flexible environment, offering work life balance – Enjoy the pace of a great QLD city location with strong community spirit
• A competitive salary package including extra CPD allowances, extra leave – (5 weeks per year + leave loading) and OT + extras
• Relocation allowance available
You must hold:
• ASAR registration to work independently
• Work rights for Australia
This role will suit an experienced Sonographer looking to take the next steps in your career, share your passion and to make a lifestyle change (not just a job!).
For more information about this position or any others, please contact Paul on (07) 3724 0*** or ****@jpsrecruit.com.au