• Strong people skills and a team focused approach
• Resilience and the ability to embrace and adapt to change
• Sound judgment, common sense and the ability to think strategically
• Energy, enthusiasm and initiative
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Sound administration and word processing skills with close attention to detail.
This is an identified position and the occupant must be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent.
This position is created as an equal opportunity measure under section 105 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree in any discipline by the commencement of the program or have completed a bachelor degree or post-graduate qualification no more than two years prior to the commencement of the program.
Send your application to Queensland Human Rights Commission at ****@qhrc.qld.gov.au
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/352680/20
Closing Date Friday, 9 October 2020