Port Worker - Dredging
Gippsland Ports is a provider of waterway management, dredging, marine infrastructure and asset management services along the Gippsland coast from Anderson Inlet to Mallacoota.
Qualifications & experience
- Industry related qualification with relevant work experience
- Marine qualification - Coxswains certificate (mandatory); Master
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support dredging operations by ensuring that available resources are operated safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Operation of the Kalimna dredge, Booster Barge, Sand Transfer System and dredging vessels, plant and equipment.
- 9-day fortnight
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great location on the Gippsland Lakes