Revenue Clerks required for this contract job with a state government client in Dubbo
Your new company
This state government organisation are currently seeking 2 Revenue Officers to assist with an increase in workload in their Dubbo office.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Receiving & responding to telephone inquiries
- Checking and validating data to ensure that the details are recorded correctly and the appropriate action is taken.
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders ensuring you provide high quality and ethical customer service
- Preparation, entry and allocation of ledger journals
- Processes cash receipts, cheques and credit card payments in accordance policy and procedural documentation
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are applied correctly, in line with the businesses auditing requirements
- File all documents relating to workers compensation and insurance claims, invoices, correspondence, cash, receipts, and banking
- Raises tax invoices where necessary and included in any correspondence forwarded to the party requesting the information
What you'll get in return
- Outstanding data entry and keyboard skills
- Previous experience in an accounts environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- You will be well organised and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous experience in customer service with the ability to deal with customer enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be available to commence work immediately
- Must live in or have accommodation in the Dubbo region
- Reliable transport required
What you need to do now
- 3 Month contract job based in Dubbo
- Competitive hourly rate of $28.46/hr + Super
- Work with a supportive team of accounts/customer service professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you are successful in this assignment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Roxann Bentley on 0411 775 ***.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.