Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality. Integral to the group's philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents and representatives where quality care is paramount.
About the role
The Rostering Officer is responsible for the provision of superior rostering services and staff liaison to ensure efficient support to the care requirement for our homes.
Reporting to the Rostering Coordinator & working closely with the management team within the homes you will be responsible for:
- Ensure rostering, scheduling of staff and efficient and effective use of staff
- Attend to day to day rescheduling to cover unplanned changes in staff availability including personal leave and emergency replacement or backfilling requirements
- Monitoring shift bidding.
- Day to day monitoring of Humanforce and authorise any variances in consultation with the general manager of the home
- Day to day liaison with staff & management regarding rostering and any changes.
As a team member you will need to:
- show initiative
- be able to work in a fast paced and high volume role
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- have strong attention to detail
- be resilient and adaptable.
Your Skills and Experience
- You will be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work tasks
- Well-developed communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office
- knowledge of the Aged Care Standards and expected outcomes
- Sound knowledge of the National Employment Standards (NES)
- Ability to interpret awards and enterprise agreements
- Experience in the health, community, human services, disability or aged care sectors highly regarded
- Successful candidates will need to possess a current National Police Clearance that is less than 12 months since date of issue.
- Successful candidates will need to demonstrate compliance, or willingness to comply with our Immunisation and Vaccination policy.
*** Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted ***