Housekeeping Supervisor - Hepburn
VIC, Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa and Hepburn Escape Villas
The award winning Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa and Hepburn Escape Villas is seeking Housekeepers/Spa Attendants.
The Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa is an iconic tourist destination and award winning spa located in the heart of Australia's Spa Capital nestled in the Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve near Daylesford 90 minutes from Melbourne.
While the Hepburn Escape Villas is in the idyllic location on the banks of the Mineral Springs Reserve, just moments from the award-winning Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa. Each r individual is freestanding with over 75 square metres of luxurious, modern living and entertaining space – ideal for long, relaxing stays.
Reporting to the Spa Resort Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor/Duty Manager will be responsible for supporting the daily operations, and presentation of Hepburn properties, ensuring client satisfaction, training and service delivery to the highest standards. You will be will be pro-active in providing leadership, training and direction to all staff ensuring that all areas of Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, Hepburn Pavilion, Hepburn Retreat and Hepburn Escape are operating efficiently and with the highest possible level of service and presentation leading to guest satisfaction.
Additional areas of responsibility include:
- The safe and efficient operations of the businesses within legislative guidelines.
- Co-ordinate the use of emergency equipment in instances requiring its use.
- Safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Recruiting, managing and training all Housekeeping team members
- Deliver outcomes within budgets and financial guidelines of the business
- Coordinate and provide training to Housekeeping staff are required.
- Ensure OH&S standards are met
- Follow-up and respond to internal and external customer requests promptly and professionally.
- Support all policies, procedures and values in a professional manner.
- Coordinate the flow and allocation of all Housekeeping team tasks as required for Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, Hepburn Pavilion, Hepburn Spa Retreat & Hepburn Escape as required.
- Display leadership skills, integrate with the team harmoniously and maintain open and respectful communication.
- Support the Management Team in providing a professional presentation of all facilities as required.
- Ensure that a high standard of personal appearance and dress is maintained at all times.
- Address any training needs in a timely and professional manner and maintain current industry knowledge.
- Identify training needs; propose training requirements to the Facility Manager or Regional Manager, provide OH&S training; liaise with relevant suppliers with regard to training & safety needs and coordinate all training in an effective and efficient manner.
- Induct and train Housekeeping Team to Belgravia OH&S standards
- Ensure Housekeeping Team meets all standards of presentation, service delivery, quality and professionalism.
- Attend regular Management Meetings and deliver Dept updates
Experience and Qualities required:
- Leading a team
- People management
- Performance management
- OH&S knowledge
- Rostering experience
- Housekeeping experience in a luxury property
- Good communication skills
- National Police Check Clearance
- Working with Children's Check
- First Aid - Level 2
- Current CPR
Please click on the apply button to submit your application.