Epiroc is recognised today as a genuine global leader in innovative product engineering solutions, along with an unmatched commitment to providing world class solutions to its construction and mining customers. Join the Epiroc team and enter a world of innovation, commitment and collaboration. We want to invest in you and develop your career, to ensure you maximise your potential are a valuable part of our high performance team.
Epiroc Australia is part of a large global company that operates in 150 countries, employs over 13,000 people worldwide. With a strong focus on automation technology Epiroc markets and services well known mining equipment such as SmartROC, Simba, Boomer, Diamec, Pit Viper, MT65 trucks and ST18 underground loaders as well as extensive ranges of consumables and other mining and construction related equipment.
Epiroc has an opportunity for a Customer Relationship Manager to join our team in Perth to deliver solutions to new and established customers in Western Australia. This role will be pivotal in the provision of key relationship and customer service support to all our customers within the designated region in order to increase Epiroc’s market share and sales revenue through a safe, efficient and collaborative manner.
* Manage and build relationships with customers at all levels, developing a complete understanding of their needs and the identification of opportunities and strategies to provide solutions
* Meet and exceed budget by actively developing sales pipelines. Develop sales and solution strategies while proactively managing sales pipelines
* Market opportunity analysis and the development of strategies to meet potential opportunities
* Proactively work with all Epiroc business areas to develop packaged solutions to maximise sales opportunities. Promote the entire range of Epiroc products and services within your marketplace as defined by the sales territory
* Manage customer expectations and deliver timely customer service through the seamless two-way communication between Epiroc and customer representatives at all levels
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build customer relationships at all levels
*Strong network of contacts across the West Australian mining industry spaning mining houses, contractors and consultants
* Must be highly self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and judgement and be prepared to lead by example
* Experience in developing and executing customer/market segment strategic plans and in exceeding objectives
* Experience in senior level customer relationship management and negotiation
* Experience in solutions based selling and territory management within a technical sales based role
* Very strong team based approached with a focus on collaboration
* Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to deliver clear and concise messaging
* Experience in the resources sector
* Preferred Tertiary Education in business, engineering, mining or similar
Join the Epiroc family and you'll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
Epiroc are an equal opportunity employer and encourage women, Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.