- Full time position
- Immediate start
- Belmont location, free parking
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
Due to our continued growth and success we are looking for a highly organised, results driven Operations Manager.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Recruitment Consultants.
Your duties include but are not limited to;
- Plan, resource and coordinate the recruitment functions of the Operations department
- Develop, support and motivate the team of Consultants to deliver high quality recruitment services to our broad client and candidate base
- Evaluate recruitment processes and systems and their overall effectiveness to achieve best practice
- Oversee the recruitment process to ensure compliance with organisational policies, procedures and relevant industry and legislative standards
- Drive the team to achieve individual and team targets and KPIs
- Oversee and qualify tenders, contracts and award pay structures
- Liaise effectively with other departments to ensure departmental and company targets are met
- Previous experience managing a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability in achieving individual and team targets
- Previous experience working within labour hire and recruitment
- Strong, confident and assertive communicator
- Strong organisational planning and time management skills required
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume, or for further information please contact Alana at Flexi Staff on 0409120***.