6 Month Maternity leave contract
Permanent Part Time - MT Barker Depot
Keolis Downer’s bus operations realise that people build a special bond with their bus services and are committed to ensuring our fleet of coaches, buses and mini-buses offer comfort, reliability and safety to make your journey pleasant, no matter how far you travel.
We have an opportunity for a Permanent Part Time Payroll Officer for a 6-month Maternity Leave contract at our Mt Barker Depot. Hours will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday.
- Processing fortnight payroll, for SouthLink Hills and our regional company LinkSA.
- Preparation of all required reports and reconciliations associated with the payroll process.
- Maintenance of all staff personnel files for SouthLink and LinkSA in an orderly manner.
- Ensuring that the confidentiality and integrity of the payroll databases are stringently maintained.
- Liaise with appropriate staff to ensure all payroll related enquiries are dealt with in an accurate and efficient manner.
- General administrative tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Meridian Payroll Software or similar program is essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner.
- Proficient computer skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting development opportunities within a quality accredited organisation
- A company that encourages people to make a difference
Closing date: 28th of September 2020.