- $70,000-$78,000k pkg
Global Law Firm
ACRWORLD are extremely excited to be representing yet another leading Global law firm!
This firm is all about a young social culture who offer great training and great career development opportunities. Currently on the look out for a Legal Secretary to become a part of a busy Corporate/ Construction team, who have a growing list of really exciting projects at the moment you wont want to miss out!
This role is a little different from the rest and really needs someone who is going to be proactive and no afraid of hard work. Supporting the lead partner within the firm there is never a dull day!
Your day to day will consist of:
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Travel arrangements
- Event coordination
- Drafting complex documents
- Legal research
- Looking after junior staff when needed for any training and development
- Assist with any absences within the team by making sure the team is running smoothly i.e. by providing fill ins when needed
- General adhoc duties
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant
- Experience with running your own files
- Experience with managing junior staff
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Proficient across Microsoft Office
This Company, whilst very social, is just as hard working and driven. The firm employs high performing staff that consistently produces quality work of a high standard. With an open plan environment their approach is very collaborative, open and honest and rewarding. This is a very unique opportunity for someone who wants to get their hands dirty!
How to Apply:
If this sounds like something you are interested in please send your resume through to Natalie Kotzias
directly via the apply links below
Please note: If this isn’t something suitable to your experience pass it onto a friend who is they will love you for it