Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
Boeing Defence Australia is looking to recruit Technical Publication Authors to support the E-7A AEW&C aircraft, a world class airborne surveillance, communications and battle management system. The role will be based in Adelaide or Brisbane.
Develop, collect and store supportability data elements
Analyse technical data and reports to determine operations and maintenance tasks and support resources
Support the development of customised provisioning and sustain technical data products to support products line maintenance and part overhaul
Research and evaluate technical source data and specifications to develop and sustain technical publications as required to support products and services provided to Boeing Defence Australia customers
Determine graphics requirements and incorporate illustrations into documents
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills - Mechanical, Avionics, Structural, or Armament
- Experience in maintenance on Boeing 737 aircraft would be highly regarded
- Ability to evaluate technical source data and specifications
- Experience in authoring technical publications
- Ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, production, and support of products, services, or other deliverables
- Ability to analyse problems (troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, modification, or redesign) of assigned end items to support the design, development and modification of company products using knowledge of engineering disciplines
- Technical knowledge of military systems
- Applicants must be Australian citizens to meet defence security requirements, and have the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) Defence Security Clearance.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Specialist training provided
Flexible working options
Employee Incentive Program
How to apply
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.