Certificate III In Painting And Decorating
Certificate III in Painting & Decorating
Work & Training in conjunction with a large health related institution in Launceston, are seeking suitable, partially qualified applicants to complete their Painting and Decorating trade.
Are you a third or fourth year Painting & Decorating apprentice, perhaps Out of Trade, wishing to complete your qualification in a busy team environment, undertaking painting and related maintenance duties?
Do you have
- Relevant Painting and Decorating experience?
- A partial qualification in this area, having reached 3rd or 4th year?
- Great communication skills?
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a close team?
- Good attention to detail?
- Must be willing to undertake a Police criminal history check.
- Must be physically fit – medical will be undertaken by the successful candidate.
- Willing to undertake full time work and complete the training required.
If you believe you are the right person for this opportunity, apply now via our website
For your application to be considered you must include
- Your current and relevant resume;
- A cover letter detailing your prior experience and interest in this position;
- Any relevant certificates and qualifications;
- Two current referees, including email contact details.
Applications close 29 September 2020.