Human Resources Assistant - Warehouse Environment (Night Shi...
- Human Resources Assistant
- Warehouse Environment
The HR Assistant is both a hands-on and admin focused role that provides Human Resources support to our employees. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Our client is the largest internet retailer in the world and has a diverse range of products specialising in quality and service. Through its growing success; support and commitment have always been priority to improve all areas of operations. This innovative company understands the wants and needs of consumers to be able to produce various products, achieving positive and lasting impacts to those involved
Successful candidates will be responsible for...
- Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and other inquiries.
- Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
- Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badge process for building access and timekeeping.
- Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
- Complete employment and payroll verification.
- Organise all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
- Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to various HR metrics (e.g. attendance)
- Completing Weekly Reports
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft office suite. (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality expectations.
- Administrative experience utilising time and attendance systems.
- Ability to multi-task and manage details of different processes efficiently.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion.
- Previous experience within HR space/study within HR. (highly regraded - not mandatory)
- Must be available for night shift hours. (7:00pm-5:00am)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent highly preferred. Human Resources training and experience desired.
- Other relevant HR or data entry certifications
- Administrative experience within a manufacturing or production environment
If you believe you match the required qualifications and skill sets, apply today!