Home Care Support Worker| Greek Speaking| Interviewing Immed...
- Do you have a passion working with the elderly?
- Do you speak Greek?
- Do you have a Driver's Licence and your own reliable vehicle?
- If you answered Yes to any of the above, please Apply Now! We are interviewing immediately.
Make a Real Difference to the lives of the people we care for
- Be part of a dynamic and passionate team
- Receive ongoing specialist training and development
- Hourly above-Award rate
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Home Care Workers to join our team and share our goal to empower people to live better, more independent and happier lives in their own home and community.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Light Domestic assistance (household cleaning, meal preparation)
- Personal care (showering, toileting, grooming, dressing)
- Transport (recreational activities, doctors’ appointments)
- Social support
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Certificate Aged and/or Disability Care or related field; OR studying towards; OR a desire to learn
- Current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check (less than 3 years old)
- Drivers License & access to a fully insured vehicle
- Smartphone with internet access
- Ability to work independently
- Respect for the rights, dignity and ability of all our clients
- A willingness to work long and short shifts, weekends and potentially overnight shifts
- Must have full availability
- Bilingual- Greek (desirable)
If you have a passion for aged care and are committed to delivering quality care, please apply now by following the link https://focushomecare.com.au/careers/aged-care-support-worker/
Job Types: Temporary, Casual
- Driver's Licence & Reliable Vehicle (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Police Check (Preferred)