Position Partners is Australia's premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 280 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a highly motivated person for the role of Field Services Manager- Victoria/Tasmania to join the team based at our Dandenong South Office.
Reporting to the Southern Region Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership of the Field Services team within the Victoria & Tasmania Region.
The role is responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining a team of installers and technicians that have the expertise, experience and efficiency to support positioning systems and deliver a consistently high level of customer service.
Key attributes required:
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· Leadership with an emphasis on teambuilding within the company culture
· Have the desire and ability to always represent the company in a professional manner, with both work standards and personal presentation
· Strong attention to detail
· Understand the range of products within Position Partners and their application
· Positive outlook, goal oriented, performance driven and outcome focussed
· Ability to create reports for management in a timely manner
In addition, your role will include a wide range of responsibilities around systems, service/support and people management. This will include the following;
· Working closely with the sales team to win business that is consistent with our strategy.
· Ensuring that systems, processes and methodologies are developed and followed for effective monitoring, control and support of services delivery.
· People Management- ensuring the individuals in the team are professionally managed with clear development paths and goals and training is up to date.
This is a genuine career opportunity; if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year