Graduate Exercise Physiologist
Job title: Graduate Exercise Physiologist wanted in Regional NSW
Salary: $60K to $90K (based on Experience)
Location: Regional NSW
About the Practice:
- Our client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several locations across NSW.
- This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Due to growth of the business, they are seeking experienced Exercise Physiologist to work with their multi-disciplinary team in Goulburn:
- You will be working in a fully equipped brand new state-of-the-art studio.
- This full-time role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams.
- This is a challenging and varied position, which will optimise your current experience and allow you to expand your knowledge, and provides opportunities for professional development, being mentored and networking with other allied health professionals.
- Have the direct support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you.
- A generous base salary + Superannuation.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Modern state-of-the -art facilities
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Recognised qualification as an Exercise Physiologist and certification with ESSA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport
- Current driver’s license
- New graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now