Education Manager ANZ - DePuy Synthes
- World #1 Healthcare Company
- Newly created role leading both training and education on Robotics Technology
- Can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our Global Education Solutions business is growing with exciting new products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Education Manager to deliver and support best-in-class product & procedure training in ANZ for Professional Education, and support commercial education design and delivery in commercial education.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers;
- Providing new Robotics product and procedure technical training for employees within the DePuy Synthes Joints ANZ sales & clinical teams;
- Developing new product Centres of Excellence, onboarding faculty via Train the Trainer programs and supporting training to field teams to onboard clinical staff in centres of excellence.
- Developing and executing education continuum aligned to commercial and education strategy; working with marketing and sales to identify and develop faculty to deliver education programs.
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry.
This role requires an ANZ responsibility and can be based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
It's all about YOU
The desired requirements for this role include:
- Previous sales experience is highly regarded as well as previous education & training experience.
- Industry, Product and Procedural knowledge in Spine is highly desirable including deep knowledge of our products and technologies.
- Tertiary education is highly preferred coming from a background of science, business or education;
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes;
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders;
- The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Closing Date: Thursday 1st October 2020.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Australia-New South Wales
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)