- Join a successful, mature and growing business
- Work as part of broader team to deliver client outcomes
- Benefit from a role that provide lots of variety
BSA is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement.
About BSA | APS
As a division of BSA, BSA | APS (Advanced Property Solutions) is a successful national technical services provider of smart multi service asset management and maintenance solutions including HVAC, Fire, Electrical, Plumbing and general repairs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Service Coordination and Administration function within our Perth branch.
Key Selection Criteria;
- Set up and management of client contracts into the system
- Coordination of service calls and technicians
- Updating client portals
- Management of work flow in Pronto
- Preparation of invoices and all related documentation of all chargeable jobs and planned maintenance activities
- Issue of invoices to clients
- Regular interaction with suppliers relating to invoice enquiries
- Run and prepare reports
Apply Now with your CV and cover letter. Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au
- Experience with Pronto will be highly regarded
- Experience with Salesforce will be highly regarded
- Ability to work to KPIs and a focus on continuous improvement
- Previous experience within an administration position, preferably in a service environment.
- Demonstrated minimum typing speed 40 wpm
- Strong experience with the MS Office suite
- Ability to effectively engage with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and clients.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills