Are you looking for the opportunity to achieve your sales potential by delivering expert customer service and advice? An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated retail sales assistant with the ability to understand our high-quality, technical products at our Osborne Park location.
The role is available for a mature, non-smoking retail sales assistant for a Northern Suburbs Battery Retail Store. This will be a casual based position for approximately 12-15 hours per week with an opportunity for this to be increased to part time position in the future.
To be successful in this role you must have –
· Ability to understand and explain technical products
· Ability to use basic hand tools
· Ability to work independently at times
· Problem solving skills
· Understanding/Ability to replace batteries in applications
· Experience in a retail sales role
· Able to occasionally undertake after-hours call-outs
· Current valid driver’s licence (ability to drive manual)
· Flexibility is essential
· Experience in customer service
· Be willing to provide a current police check
The key to your success in this role will be attributed to your effective delivery of solutions to customers, enthusiasm and ability to comply with key operating policies and procedures.
With a strong local presence, we offer full training and an empowering work environment with a great team.
We welcome your interest in joining our dynamic team. Please attach your resume with a covering letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
· How many years' experience do you have in retail and what were your main job rolls?
· Do you have customer service experience?
· Do you own or have regular access to a car?
· Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Part-time hours: 12-15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour