This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation working in an enterprise environment where you will work as part of a friendly and collaborative team providing remote and customer facing Lv 2 technical support.
In your role, you will perform complex problem solving and assistance on diverse business software applications and hardware systems. We are seeking team members with a professional attitude that can provide an excellent customer service experience. This role is initially a 12-month fixed term with potential to go permanent thereafter.
- You will be friendly and enthusiastic, you will show initiative and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated 3+ years of practical experience supporting Microsoft platforms and applications in commercial environments, i.e. Windows 7 and 8, Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Office 365, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010, 2013
- Fault resolution skills in IT hardware and software issues including Servers, Switches, PC’s, printers, Printer Servers; Microsoft operating systems and a variety of desktop applications
- Hardware break/fix experience
- Experience working within a virtual environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Network protocols
- You will also be required to provide after-hours support on the On-Call Roster.
To be considered for this role you must possess a Driver’s license and the right to work in Australia. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Check prior to commencement.