Our client is looking for an Admin Assistant for a 6 month contract.
- Provides a customer focussed administrative support and secretarial service to the Project Team, including word processing and data entry.
- Provides support to the Project Team
- Performs role of Minutes Secretary at meetings, including preparation and distribution of agendas and minutes, and following up actions on behalf of the Project team.
- Receives and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence and files for the management team.
- Maintains records, registers and other administrative systems for the Branch.
- Verifies and arranges payment of accounts
- Provides maintenance of contract documentation. throughout the project life cycle
- Arranges meetings and other events, including catering and booking of facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring office equipment is in stock
- Arranges printing requirements and ensures reports, drawings, circulars and general correspondence are circulated to all relevant personnel.
The chosen candidate will have:
- Customer service and administrative experience
- Be able to provide a National Police Clearance
- Have a driving license (C Class)
- Good communication skills
Contract length: 6 months
Expected Start Date: 27/09/2020
Job Type: Contract
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)