- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Supportive management and team environment
is currently seeking an sales-experienced Aftercare Consultant
to join our dynamic team at Big Rock Toyota
Reporting to the Dealer Principal you will be responsible for the sale of aftermarket products for the New Vehicles department to generate income for the dealership.
These products include the sale of rust proofing, paint protection, warranty and associated products. It’s the function of the Aftercare Sales Consultant to provide customer support post sale of a vehicle and act as a contact between the vehicle sales departments and customers.
Duties will include:
Key Qualifications and Essential Criteria:
- Promoting the range of aftercare products to new and existing customers
- Provided excellent customer service
- Work collaboratively with the car’s sales team and finance and insurance team to provide seamless customer service.
- Meeting Dealership sales targets
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Prior Aftercare Consultant experience would be beneficial; sales experience essential
- Ability to remain highly organised
- Ability to work in a team environment working with others
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to meet sales targets
In return Eagers Automotive/AHG provides you with excellent earning potential (base salary plus commissions and a motor vehicle), a comprehensive induction, and a network of fellow consultants to provide support.
Here is why you should join Australia’s largest automotive retailer:
Having recently merged with the ASX listed company AP Eagers, Automotive Holding Group (AHG) are now part of one the fastest growing, exciting and dynamic dealership groups in Australia and New Zealand. Our operations span over 300 dealerships across Australia and New Zealand you will have endless career opportunities for all types of roles.
We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, vehicle purchasing and service discounts.
If you think this role will help you achieve your career goals then look no further. Apply now!
AP Eagers is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.