Dump Truck Operators - Moxy
- 3:1 roster
- Very good pay rates (Weekly pay)
- Immediate Start
are seeking Dump Truck Operators
on behalf of our client for a 3:1 roster on a Rio Tinto project. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience operating moxy dump trucks for a tier 1 or tier 2 client. There is the possibility of on-going works for the right candidate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating moxy dump trucks for a tier 1 or 2 client
- Rio Inductions - advantageous but not essential
- Haul truck ticket
- HR license - highly regarded (C class minimum)
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Other tickets are held in high regard (Roller/Watercart)
What we can offer:
- 3:1 roster
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Ongoing works
If this sounds like you, please "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
**Due to the current pandemic, WA Applicants ONLY please**
Those of an Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander heritage are strongly encouraged to apply, as we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to learn more about these positions, please call Unite Resourcing
on (08) 6389 2110
Shortlisting and phone interviews will begin immediately