Leading Hand / Supervisor - Water Infrastructure
- Perth water infrastructure projects - secure project pipeline
- Seeking an experienced Leading Hand / Supervisor with relevant experience
- Competitive rates in a specialist environment
We are proud to partner with a privately owned and operated Western Australian business formed by industry-leading professionals who have an extensive history and networks throughout the civil sector, with a specific focus on design & construct water infrastructure projects.
Due to recent project awards in the Perth region, we are now recruiting for a Leading Hand / Supervisor with proven civil water management/pipeline / underground services/earthworks project experience.
With a long-term pipeline of secure work, this is an employer who can give you career development within Perth and wider Australia and sits within a specialist civil infrastructure sector.
- Proven experience as a Leading Hand or Supervisor delivering civil water-based projects/pipelines / underground services.
- Ensuring that all applicable safety codes, requirements, and standards are complied with.
- A committed, professional & positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within tight deadlines while maintaining a quality focus
- Commitment to timely resolution of issues
- A passion for mentoring – ensuring staff meet their individual and collective goals
- A client focussed approach
- A commitment to OH&S and creating a culture of ZERO harm
- Proven understanding of the basics of the role including all administration tasks, toolbox meetings, and inductions.
Competitive rates, a secure pipeline of ongoing projects, and career development within a specialist area of civil construction are on offer.
OTE expected to be c.$110,000 - $130,000.