Mechanical Fitter - 6 Month Contract In Port Hedland
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to support for BHP Project work.
The chosen candidate will need to be willing to stay for the whole duration of the contract in Port Hedland or live locally. They will be working on an 8:6 Roster for a Day only roster. An apartment, vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
The right candidate will have:
- 3 years' minimum experience
- Mechanical Fitter Qualification
- Ideally MSIC
- Confined space
- Ideally BHP Inducted or experience
- Ability to start ASAp
- Be WA Based ideally or willing to self isolate at own cost (Due to borders, no Victorian candidates can be considered)
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- fitter: 3 years (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)