Senior Consultant - T&O - Melbourne
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month
The Deloitte Consulting Transformation and Operations team provides a dynamic environment where you will work on challenging projects, across a range of client organisations.
About the team
Deloitte Transformation & Operations is a team of strategic problem solvers, with deep transformation, operations and industry insight. What we have in common is the experience to diagnose and solve complex problems and design innovative, pragmatic solutions unique to your organisation. What sets us apart is our creativity, our commitment to making an impact, and the strength of a huge network of knowledge, industry experience and technology to support our clients to be future fit.
We bring our clients on the journey, helping them accelerate and unlock strategic and commercial value as their partners in innovation-led transformation. We can see where they need to go, and work with them to design and implement the path forward, powered by the best emerging and proven technology and analytical insights, to help them get there.
What will your typical day look like?
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their supply chain and procurement practices
- Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
- Undertake extensive supply chain and procurement and broader operations transformation focused training and development with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- You will be working alongside Australia’s leaders solving the toughest problems – you never have a boring day
- Conducting analysis (desktop research, data analysis, reviewing documents etc.)
- Drafting / storyboarding project deliverables and engagement materials
- Conducting client meetings and interviews / assisting with the facilitation of client workshops
- Mentoring junior colleagues in delivery (reviewing work, providing guidance etc.)
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 4+ years in Tier 1 operations consulting
- Experience leading workstreams on large transformation programs
- Proven experience in process-led strategic business transformation, Process Bionics and Value stream analysis.
- Excellent performance in your degree qualification in a quantitative-related discipline – Tertiary qualification and/or MBA desirable
- Proven experience working with or on consulting project teams, engaging with management at top ASX organisations or equivalent – in areas such as supply chain, procurement, enterprise cost reduction, operational improvement and process excellence
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and data modelling skills
- Mentoring and coaching junior consultants in delivery
- Facilitation of client meetings / workshops
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ideally you will have Australian PR or be a Citizen with a Baseline security clearance however this is not mandatory.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role we’d love to hear from you.
‘By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.’