Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist, job ref: 994310
Location: Wangaratta, VIC
Salary: Excellent hourly rate, DOE. Accommodation provided.
Locum opportunity in Wangaratta for a passionate aged care Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist. This role is available from August 2020 for ideally 6 months. Accommodation will be provided, if required.
Aged care experience highly regarded, but not essential. New graduates encouraged to apply.
Please quote job reference: 994310
About our Client, your new employer:
A company that prides itself on the quality of their people and the team culture throughout the organisation. Strong emphasis on team work and collaboration with other allied health professionals to obtain best patient outcomes. Several locations and a fantastic reputation combine to present you with future locum and permanent opportunities.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a passionate aged care Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist for a locum in Wangaratta, VIC. Joining the existing team, your caseload will be focused on aged care performing pain management and functional assessments with an average of 18 patients per day – all experience levels considered. Working in an aged care home you will provide functional assessment, develop and review treatment plans, pain management, equipment prescription and good communication to patients and their families.
Duties you will be responsible for:
• Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
• Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, patients and their families.
• Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Skills and Experience:
• Full AHPRA Registration.
• Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
• Aged care experience highly regarded, not essential.
• National Police Check.
• Any experience level considered.
• Capitalise on your experience.
• Great hourly rate with accommodation provided.
• Supportive, collaborative team environment.
• Locum for a company who can provide future locum and perm opportunities.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Terry is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Terry Fitzgerald today.
E: *****@aussielocums.com.au P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0447 435 ***