Permanent - Full Time
Cooper Energy is a growing ASX200 listed exploration and production company and an emerging player in the south-east Australian energy sector. We operate gas exploration and production operations in the offshore Otway and Gippsland Basins, produce oil in the Cooper Basin and explore for gas in the onshore Basin. We are bringing new gas supply to south-east Australia with the start-up of production from our Sole gas field in 2020.
The responsibilities will include bu not limited to:
• Assisting with testing, roll out and implementation of new SAP based ERP system;
• Expedite and confirm delivery of all open purchase orders to ensure timely arrival of goods, materials and services to support business deadlines;
• Answering queries on delivery of good, equipment, materials and services;
• Liaising with service partners regarding lead times and product availability;
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and experience:
Oil and gas service partner knowledge;
• Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in similar role;
• Working knowledge of SAP or similar purchasing/ERP software systems
Self-motivated, autonomous and adaptable.
• Strong ability to solve problems and provide solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• High level of organisation skills.
In order submit your application, select the Apply Now tab and upload your CV and covering letter.