Job no: 613334
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW - other
Categories: Information Technology
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Digital Capability Platform is looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Assurance Lead, to carry out independent assessment and review of our existing working practices, quality control activities, control practices, quality standards development & quality test cases.
In this role, you will be accountable for leading a QA effort on one of our largest and most critical projects of work for this year, focusing on the back end and integration changes, maintenance and releases through management and allocation of environments, to releases for the entire Digital Delivery team.
• Manage the test execution of the platform across this business areas and test teams
• Manage Platform testing automation and performance testing
• Manage the regression test suite and continually improve to minimise production issues
• Lead the environment coordination for Digital environments with all projects and Enterprise Release
• Completion of release test strategy and test completion report
• Chair test team meetings to discuss risks/issues and testing progress
Capabilities & Experience
• Demonstrated testing experience working in complex Financial environments, preferably within a Digital team
• Proven experience as test lead in handling large scale platforms
• Hands-on experience of selenium based automation tools
• Salesforce or other web based SaaS product experience
• Proven experience in test reporting and JIRA & Confluence Tool set.
• Proven experience in working with Vendors and a diverse range of stakeholders across the business
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: 16 Sep 2020 9:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2020 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time