Fault Room Operator
WORK FOR A INDUSTRY LEADER WITHIN THEIR FAULT ROOM
Your new company
Your new company is one of the leading services providers in the industry. Your new organisation pride themselves on industry-leading safety and outstanding delivery, empowering their employees to achieve daily. The supportive nature of this business means constant on-the-job training and up-skilling in addition to professional career development opportunities.
Your new role
Your new role will see you working in a dynamic and fast-paced fault room, which is responsible for a huge amount of Western Sydney and NSW.
Daily duties ranging from:
- Liaising with maintenance managers
- Analysing faults
- Basic office support
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Dispatching of technicians
- Customer service
Your rota will see you working 12 hour shifts from the hours of 6-6. If you are on day shift you will be working 6AM - 6PM then you will have four days off and then work night shift - 6PM - 6AM.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Contact Centre experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Tech-minded with the willingness and ability to learn new systems
- Inquisitive with a passion for the job and the industry
- Customer service skills and the ability to create rapport with others over the phone
- Similar industry experience is desirable
What you need to do now
- Four day weekend every week
- Competitive salary where penalty & overtime rates apply
- Valued position within a renowned industry leader
- Training and up-skilling with opportunities to progress
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to ***************@hays.com.au, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.