Human Resource Advisor
First point of contact for state/business unit related human resource management matters, with a focus on coaching and development of managers, employee relations, recruitment, on-boarding and induction and delivery of training.
- Provides on going coaching and support for managers and state/business unit leadership teams;
- Provides timely front-line employee relations advice to managers;
- Interpretation of Awards and EBAs and other employee terms and conditions;
- Undertakes end to end recruitment activities, including position description development and review, job ad drafting and advertising, pre-employment screening and interviewing;
- Assists in the on-boarding of staff, including the planning and delivery of induction programs and coordination of probation checklists;
- Delivery of front-line training programs;
- Coordination of performance appraisals and salary reviews;
- Support of all safety and return to work initiatives;
- Participates in the delivery of HR projects; and
- Provides general support to the wider Human Resources department.
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Human Resources/Commerce or a similar field;
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar HR business partnering role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisation and time management skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong project management skills;
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); and
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry and the use of an e-recruitment system (PageUp) is advantageous.
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking).
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV's from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV's sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Advertised: 16 Sep 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 27 Sep 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time