Community Domestic Cleaner - Bayside Region
- Casual hours - Up to 20 hours per week across Monday to Friday week
- Provide domestic cleaning and spring cleaning serving to our clients
- No Qualification required. Shifts from 10am-3pm - flexible hours
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of premium home-based care services. We have established offices in Moorabbin, Hawthorn, Mornington and Geelong. We are looking to recruit a Community Domestic Cleaner on casual basis, servicing the Bayside Region.
During these unpredictable, changing times, we continue to be committed to our clients and want to make sure that the service we provide is constant in their lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Domestic Cleaner at Prestige Inhome Care, is to provide domestic cleaning and spring-cleaning services to our clients within the security and comfort of their own homes and communities, with the expectation to make their clients’ lives easier and more comfortable. Some of these duties include but are not limited to ;
Domestic Cleaning: Changing bed linen and making their bed, Cleaning the kitchen including washing dishes, wiping down all surfaces and appliances.
Washing: Washing laundry, hanging out, bringing in laundry, folding and putting away.
Bathroom Cleaning: including washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, basins, and mirrors
Spring cleaning: Dusting bookshelves or display cabinets, wiping skirting boards
Outdoor Care: Sweeping outdoor areas like balconies, steps, and driveways.
The service we offer is meaningful not only to our clients, but our client’s families. All our direct care staff understand that knowing how a client enjoys their cup of tea, is just as important as their domestic care. We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the team providing this support. Domestic Cleaners are committed to helping people live happily and safely in their homes for as long as possible.
You have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to understand your duties and what needs to be achieved in each given time frame. You thrive on being around people, and love to feel you make a different with everything you do. You display warmth, compassion, empathy to vulnerable citizens and you pride yourself on being a good listener. You enjoy being productive and getting things done. Because you are proactive and organised, you have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and people trust you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience with commercial or domestic cleaning
- Hold a current driver's licence and have access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel around the Greater Bayside Region
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate and CPR qualification or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrate commitment to the needs of older people living their own homes.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proactive and compassionate service delivery.
- Casual shifts every week. Up to 20 Hours Total. School friendly hours being 10am - 3pm -across the Monday to Friday working week
- Flex your care expertise in a 1:1 environment, build rapport and familiarity
- Enjoy the support of an experienced service coordination team available 24/7
- Know that through your work you are making a difference in people’s lives
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear National Crime Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Please call our Head Office on 1300 10 30 10 with any questions regarding this opportunity or email Jonathan firstname.lastname@example.org