Unique opportunity to get on-board with a well-known local organisation – challenging yet rewarding role!
Your new company
This is an organisation that values its people and rewards excellence. They are innovative in their approach to their clients as well as the support and passion they have for their employees.
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant to begin immediately in a 4 month contract.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide high level administrative and secretarial assistance to Senior staff
- Coordinate and manage diary and travel arrangements
- Prepare and manage meetings including correspondence, agendas, reports and minutes
- Monitor and triage of inboxes
- You will have the opportunity to assist and be involved with team project
- Adhoc administrative support to other Executive and Senior staff
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills and an ability to display a firm but fair approach
- Extensive experience in a similar high-level EA position
- Strong communication skills to enhance collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and polished Executive Assistant to work in the Newcastle area. This role offers a competitive hourly rate and weekly pays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to **************@hays.com.au