Casual Merchandiser - Macquarie Park (14 Hours Per Week)
- Work close to home.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule.
- Award hourly rate + Travel Allowance included.
As a casual merchandiser you will be completing a wide range of tasks! Every day will be different! Managing your territory of stores within the Corporate Grocery and Specialty Retail Sector, where you will be merchandising a wide variety of leading brands ranging from FMCG, DVDs, Magazines, Books, Jewellery and Consumer Electronics.
In this role you will need to build strong relationships in stores and ensure all products are displayed to the best of standards. In our busy period hours do increase where you will be picking up additional Planogram work.
This territory is Macquarie Park, Marsfield, North Ryde, Lachlans Square
Hours will vary week to week from around 10-20 hours per week (average 15 hours per week)
Monday – Friday availability required and Wednesday is the key day
- Merchandising variety of products
- Creating Point-of-Sale displays
- Execute Planograms
- Ensure pricing and ticketing is correct
- Build strong relationships with management and staff
- Negotiate shelf space and pre sell promotions
- Report back on the day’s work and upload photos using your smartphone/tablet
- Previous merchandising/planogram experience
- Experience working in retail, preferred
- Strong communication and ability to build relationships in stores
- Strong negotiation skills and time management
- Ability to work across a wide variety of products and brands
- Confident to report back on the day’s work, upload photos onto internal store system using your own device
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility working hours, work life balance
- Working autonomously
- Training and support from management team
- Working with leading global brands
is an established leader in field sales marketing and merchandising throughout Australia. We have a national field team of 2000 associates and growing every day. We partner with our clients to increase their presence within the retail market place and deliver sales and growth for their business. Please visit our website for more information www.crossmark.com.au
Interested in working for CROSSMARK? Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why you would like to work for us by using the Apply button below.