Community Liaison Officer
The John Holland CPB Contractors JV (JHCPB) has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $3.9bn Rozelle Interchange and Western Harbour Tunnel Enabling Works project. The Rozelle Interchange is the final stage of WestConnex. It is a new underground motorway interchange which provides connectivity to the M4-M5 Link Tunnels and the City West Link, and an underground bypass of Victoria Road between Iron Cove Bridge and Anzac Bridge. The Rozelle Interchange also provides a connection to the future Western Harbour Tunnel.
Rozelle Interchange is being delivered by RMS under a Design and Construct Deed.
The project scope includes the following:
- An interchange at Rozelle and associated infrastructure providing connections from the Main Tunnel Works infrastructure to the surface road network at City West Link, Victoria Road, Iron Cove Bridge and Anzac Bridge
- Provision for connections to the future Western Harbour Tunnel
- Provision of up to ten hectares of new public open space located at the site of the dis-used Rozelle Rail Yards.
We are seeking an Enquiries and Complaints Management Lead to support the Community Relations team.
The role will incorporate a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Managing and responding to enquiries and complaints as they are received either by phone, email or in person
- Ensuring that community members and stakeholders feel respected and that all enquiries and complaints are valued
- Overseeing the community and stakeholder database to ensure that KPIs are met and standards are maintained
- Assisting the community relations team to respond quickly and effectively to enquiries and complaints
- Ensuring maximum efficiency from the complaints database for efficient communication and to prepare a range of reports
- Ensuring that team members are maximising database functionality
- Assisting the Community Relations Manager in general office management
To be considered you will have:
- Experience working in a high-volume community relations or customer service role
- Intermediate IT skills and the ability to manage a data base
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A genuine interest in people and an ability to resolve enquiries and complaints to a satisfactory outcome.
JHCPB is offering longevity of employment, guaranteed career development and the opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney's infrastructure.
As part of our recruitment commitment, we will endeavour to review and respond in a timely manner to all applications. Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.
JHCPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador, committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities at our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Job Segment: Office Manager, Administrative