Location: Sydney (Macquarie Park HQ), Australia
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
With an immediate start on a fixed term engagement through to March 2021, you will join a high performing and engaged team within a fast paced, and energised and progressive learning environment.
As the Learning Management System Coordinator, you will provide day-to-day administration and support in the SAP SuccessFactors LMS for the global Optus workforce. Your prior SAP SuccessFactors LMS experience in system and content administration will see you work with end learners, business stakeholders, Learning Consultants, Instructional Designers, Developers, Instructors, to plan, organise, action, and support learning content and events consisting of e-learning, and instructor-led sessions, and any associated supporting assets.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance, education, navigation and troubleshooting support to learners through the HR Service Now ticketing system and SAP SuccessFactors LMS.
- bring, and continue to build, expertise in all aspects of administration in the SAP SuccessFactors LMS including creating training, managing learners, content, reporting, and improving overall learner experience and business learning outcomes.
- test and quality assure learning events created, including entry of learning data, and SCORM, HTML, AICC content files
- collaborate, interface and support LMS Site Administrators including timely resolution of escalated support issues.
- maintain process documentation to reflect systematic updates and variations.
- develop and maintain knowledge of industry best practice to help drive new and existing tools and technologies and automation opportunities within learning
To succeed in this role, you MUST demonstrate prior SAP SuccessFactors LMS administration experience with proactive strong investigative and analytical skills. At least 2 years’ experience in an HR Learning coordination or senior administrative role is preferred, and HR tertiary qualifications or related are ideal. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential, as is the ability to collaborate well within a team environment. Prior experience using SAP SuccessFactors, and Intermediate Office 365 skills (MS Excel in particular) are required.
To express interest please include a covering letter and apply online today!
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.