Onsite Organiser/Project Administrator
We have an excellent fixed term role for a Project Administrator to join our ACT Office for a period of 12 months.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and wants to transition from a generalist administrator and gain experience in the project co-ordination space.
What will your day look like?
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will:
- Co-ordinate deployment of new projects involving hardware and Managed Services, co-ordination and liaison with all relevant NEC resources, Carriers, Vendors and Clients to obtain information and/or action to enable the service
- Manage and co-ordinate service requests, including the co-ordination of any resource(s), monitoring of financials, ensuring customer outcomes are achieved
- Supporting the Team Leads with on-boarding and induction of new staff.
- Conduct administration of all security clearance requests, change of circumstances etc
- Schedule meetings and take minutes
- Proactively monitor Projects for delivery, profitability, issues / risks/ variations ensuring customer satisfaction
- Involved in the execution of the Project plan, actively promoting the PMO, client service philosophy and strategies relating to client Deployment
- Provides administrative support to project managers and project teams as and when required
- Assisting employees with any time sheet queries
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels within the business and with NEC’s clients, both verbally and in writing
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage day to day tasks
- Experience in administration and finance is preferable and should be eager to learn new skills
- Total commitment to confidentiality
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently a within a diverse and busy environment
- Experience working on Department of Defence accounts is highly desirable
Must have a current NV1 Clearance.
What is in it for you?
NEC has a rich history of bringing humanity and tech with our vision to orchestrate a brighter life; we are committed your personal and professional development. You will have access to our on-demand learning portal, excellent Health & Wellbeing program and volunteer for our CSR activities. Some of our benefits include flexible work arrangements, generous leave options. You will also have access to our Rewards Gateway to avail great discounts on tech, food and lifestyle products.
NEC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and candidates from culturally diverse backgrounds