Sharepoint Online Specialist
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- WFH currently with normal office location being Chatswood
- $600 - 800 per day + super dependent on experience
About the role:
The SharePoint Online Specialist role provides high quality SharePoint Online and related Office 365 application solutions for the departments customers, intranets, portals and collaboration spaces, that best support customer’s business requirements. This position will also be responsible for contributing to the SharePoint technology roadmap to ensure it remains relevant, is fit-for-purpose and aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Design, build, test and implement new applications, solutions and reports to meet user needs in SharePoint Online utilising the Office 365 architecture, as well as developing fixes and enhancements for existing SharePoint applications and reports.
- Prepare solution designs (including SharePoint Site Information Architecture) for migration and development projects and facilitate migration of data from SharePoint on-premises/file shares to SharePoint Online.
- Provide advice on SharePoint Online governance configuration options & capabilities to business stakeholders.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure deliverables are met.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of SharePoint solutions including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Flows.
- Demonstrated experience in developing SharePoint Online applications through-out the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as well as SharePoint integration with other Content Management Systems such as Micro Focus Content Manager
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and support of SharePoint application solutions, interfaces and relational databases.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, role likely to commence end of September 2020 pending successful department processed police check clearance.
Applications close Mon 21st September or sooner if suitable candidates are found, so please don't hesitate to apply.