Hermès Australia is currently seeking a Full Time Service Liaison for the Sydney Flagship Boutique. This role will be the Client Service Ambassador of the boutique, ensuring the correct services compliment the Client experience of all clients.
Reporting to the Store Operations Manager, you will join a dynamic, progressive and highly experienced team, available to work within a 7-day roster including weekends.
- Embody the Client Service of the Maison and be an ambassador for the flagship for client experience and hospitality.
- Greet clients when they enter the store and provide a positive experience, offering refreshments where applicable, monitoring the sales floor for where support is required
- Take clients on a journey of the Maison through guided store tours
- Work closely with the Store Operations Manager, review and manage the booking of the private client areas in the boutique.
- Work closely with fellow Sales Associates, prepare and organise the private client areas ahead of any appointments
- Maintain accurate records of client appointments and update changes accordingly
- Ensure optimal volumes of beverage, food and accompaniment items are ordered, replenished and well stocked
- Ensure Client Hygiene and Sanitisation tools are refilled and well presented
- Manage porcelain & glass wear orders
- Ensure all Service tools are supplied, well stocked and replenished including but not limited to service umbrellas, discreet packaging etc
- Ensure the tidiness and cleanliness of all dry bars, wet bars and client service areas.
**PLEASE NOTE, ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS**