About the role
With a significant project underway supporting Stage 2 of the Sydney Metro Rail our Infrastructure and Technology sector are currently seeking experienced & qualified OHW Linesman to join the Rail systems team.
These will be largely physical roles that involve working at height from mobile plant and equipment, shift work including weekends where required and from time to time to travel and work at locations outside their base. This role is technically task based with administrative requirements for compliance approval, procurement and financials to ensure that the job is closed out to satisfactory completion to UGL and client standards.
What we offer
- Trade qualified Rail Traction Linesman
- AC & DC Experience - Essential
- Previous experience within a project environment (not essential)
- Ability to read complex drawings and interpret requirements
- Currently hold a RIW, EWP, Dogman and Rigger ticket
- Excellent Communication skills
What makes you right for UGL
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Primary Location: Australia-NSW-Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Casual