Customer Service Representative
- Multiple Permanent, Full time positions available
- Based from home (however must live no more than 60-70km from either NRMA’s Sydney Olympic Park or Gosford office).
- Great employee benefits – including 50% discount on all NRMA insurances, free roadside assistance and much more.
The NRMA are looking for highly motivated, resilient and personable professionals to join our team to provide an exceptional Member experience across the business.
Your role as an Inbound Customer Service Representative is to provide an exceptional customer experience and Roadside Assistance to our members.
The NRMA Service Contact Centre team has built a fun, high energy culture where you will love your job. We are committed to ensuring you are set up with the right skills and training which supports and encourages you to exceed in your role.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding towards customers
- Proven experience in working under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and adapting to change
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking and learning new computer systems quickly
- Resilience and the ability to overcome problems autonomously
- Excellent rapport building skills and proven ability to be a great team player
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality
- Contact Centre experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- To be considered for this position, you must be able to work full time hours on a rotating roster between the hours of 5am-midnight (Monday to Sunday, including public holidays).
The start date for this position is Monday 9th November 2020 and you must commit to 4 weeks mandatory full time training starting from the 9th November 2020. If shortlisted further you may be invited to attend a virtual assessment centre which will run on Thursday 1st October 2020.
- If successful, you will receive ongoing training and support, including the relevant technology to support you in your role.
In order to accommodate working from home arrangements, you must have strong 4G Telstra or Optus Internet connection from a dedicated home office (Internet connection must be 8 Mbps or higher for uploads and downloads).
If you can commit to the following requirements and have the required skills and passion to join our high performing team, please apply today! Applications close midnight Sunday 20th September 2020, however we encourage you to apply asap as shortlisting will commerce prior.
If you are shortlisted to the next stage of the recruitment process, you will receive a request to compete a video interview via email from SONRU, so please keep an eye on your inbox (including junk mail folder).
At NRMA, we are People Moving People and diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation, promotes flexible ways of working and connects us closer to our members and the communities we serve.