Senior Business Analyst
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Senior Business Analyst based in Canberra.
We are looking for the following Skills/Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as refinement, planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings and Sprint Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
- Adhere to security standards, and maintain currency of knowledge regarding the organisations information security environment.
- Work in a manner that is professional, objective, innovative and efficient.
The next step is easy: If you are interested to discuss this position, you may send an email at ***@italliance.com.au or give us call at 0288060*** for more information.
Note – IT Alliance Australia is an equal employment opportunity provider and encourage applications from People with Disability. Please let us know if you need special assistance for this Job application.