BIG Grocery Merchandiser - Winmalee
- Competitive hourly rate, including BIG rewards program!
- Casual position, perfect for work life balance
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
An opportunity has arrived for an experienced Planogram Merchandisers to join the Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles.
The safety of our people is important to us, each of our merchandisers are provided with a face mask and hand sanitiser.
Hours will fluctuate dependent on the needs of the business with up to 25 hours on offer.
Areas include but not limited to: Winmalee
Must be available 4 days availability, ideally Monday-Thursday.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone (app based)
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Ability to use a smart device
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
but not necessary.
We understand that working in-field can be challenging. Here at BIG we pride ourselves on recognising and motivating our staff through internal rewards program. Our way of saying a BIG thank you for your hard work!
As with all merchandising work, there is manual handling and occasional heavy lifting required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines.
BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please apply by
submitting your resume
if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB
you reside in.
- only successful candidates will be engaged.